LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 28.18 in³/rev - Magneto - 6B Spline - SAE Ports - CW - BMER-2-475-FS-SW-S
The BMER-2 (formerly BMER-2) series of motors offers a Rolortorc™ gear set with high speed distribution flow and high pressure. Tapered roller bearings on the output shaft permit high axial and radial forces offering a smooth operation during low pressure start up and high pressure operation.
- Shaft: 6B Spline
- Flange: 6-Hole Magneto Mount
- Ports: 7/8 -14 SAE
- Rotation: Clockwise
Technical Specifications for BMER-2-475-FS-SW-S:
- Displacement: 28.18 in³/rev (462 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 160 rpm (cont) / 195 rpm (int)
- Max Torque: 9602 in•lbf (cont) / 10443 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 2538 psi (cont) / 2756 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 19.81 gpm (cont) / 23.77 gpm (int)
Drop-In Replacement for:
- White Motors: 501-470-A31-02
- White Motors: 501-470-A51-02
The Rolortorc™ gear set has rollers added to the outer ring which act as roller bearings, reducing friction and wear and increasing mechanical efficiency. This extends the operating life and provides better efficiency at continuous high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° to 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.