LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 7.20 in³/rev - SAE "A" 2-bolt - 1" Woodruff - NPT Ports - BMPH-125-H2-K-P
The BMPH series of motors offers a Rotortorc™ gear set, shaft distribution flow, and a compact, highly efficient, low-speed high-torque design which can be used in parallel or series systems.
- Shaft: 1" Woodruff Key
- Flange: SAE "A" 2-Bolt Mount
- Ports: 1/2" NPTF
- Case Drain: 7/16 - 20 SAE
- Corrosion-resistant Black Paint
Technical Specifications for BMPH-125 H2-K-P:
- Displacement: 7.20 in³/rev (118 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 475 rpm (cont) / 595 rpm (int)
- Max Torque: 1790 in•lbf (cont) / 2372 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 1840 psi (cont) / 2425 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 15.8 gpm (cont) / 19.75 gpm (int)
Drop-In Replacement for:
- Char-Lynn® 101-1706
The Rotortorc gear set employs an interlocking set of teeth making them suitable for long operating periods at moderate pressures or short operating periods at high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° t 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.