LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 14.09 in³/rev - SAE "A" 4-bolt - 1" Woodruff - SAE Ports - BMPH-250-H4-K-S
The BMPH series of motors offers a Rotortorc™ gear set, shaft distribution flow, and a compact, highly efficient, low-speed high-torque design which can be used in parallel or series systems.
- Shaft: 1" Woodruff Key
- Flange: SAE "A" 4-Bolt Mount
- Ports: 7/8 - 14 SAE
- Case Drain: 7/16 - 20 SAE
- Corrosion-resistant Black Paint
Technical Specifications for BMPH-250 H4-K-S:
- Displacement: 14.09 in³/rev (231 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 240 rpm (cont) / 295 rpm (int)
- Max Torque: 3185 in•lbf (cont) / 4035 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 1625 psi (cont) / 2060 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 15.8 gpm (cont) / 19.75 gpm (int)
Drop-In Replacement for:
- Char-Lynn® 101-1014
The Rotortorc gear set employs an interlocking set of teeth making them suitable for long operating periods at moderate pressures or short operating periods at high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° t 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.