LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 45.45 in³/rev - Wheel Mount - 1.25" Keyed - SAE Ports - CW - BMER-2-750-WS-G2-S
The BMER-2 series of motors (upgraded from BMER-1) offers a Rolortorc™ gear set with high speed distribution flow and high pressure. Tapered roller bearings on the output shaft permit high axial and radial forces offering a smooth operation during low pressure start up and high pressure operation.
- Shaft: 1.25" Keyed
- Flange: Wheel Mount, 3.25" Pilot
- Ports: 7/8 -14 SAE
- Rotation: Clockwise
Technical Specifications for BMER-2-750-WS-G2-S:
- Displacement: 45.45 in³/rev (745 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 100 rpm (cont) / 120 rpm (int)
- Max Torque: 9293 in•lbf (cont) / 10443 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 1523 psi (cont) / 1740 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 19.81 gpm (cont) / 23.77 gpm (int)
Drop-In Replacement for:
- White Motors: 501-750-W31-20
The Rolortorc™ gear set has rollers added to the outer ring which act as roller bearings, reducing friction and wear and increasing mechanical efficiency. This extends the operating life and provides better efficiency at continuous high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° to 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.