LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 15.01 in³/rev - SAE CC - 1.5" Keyed Shaft - SAE Ports - BMK6-250-CC-G2-SF5
The BMK6 series of motors offers a Rolortorc™ gear set design with disc distribution flow and high pressure. Tapered roller bearings on the output shaft permit high axial and radial forces offering a smooth operation during low pressure start up and high pressure operation.
- Shaft: 1.5" Keyed Shaft
- Flange: SAE "CC" Mount
- Ports: 1 5/16 - 12 SAE
- Case Drain: 7/16-20 SAE
- Corrosion-resistant Black Paint
Technical Specifications for BMK6-250-CC-G2-SF5:
- Displacement: 15.01 in³/rev (246.1 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 610 rpm (cont) / 830 rpm (int)
- Max Torque: 6284 in•lbf (cont) / 9558 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 2900 psi (cont) / 4351 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 39.62 gpm (cont) / 54.15 gpm (int)
Drop-In Replacement for:
- Char-Lynn® 112-1065
The Rolortorc™ gear set has rollers added to the outer ring which act as roller bearings, reducing friction and wear and increasing mechanical efficiency. This extends the operating life and provides better efficiency at continuous high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° t 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.