LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 48.96 in³/rev - SAE CC - 17-tooth Spline - SAE Ports - BMK6-800-CC-FE-SF5
The BMK6 series of motors offers a Rolortorc™ gear set design with disc distribution flow and high pressure. Tapered roller bearings on the output shaft permit high axial and radial forces offering a smooth operation during low pressure start up and high pressure operation.
- Shaft: 17-tooth DP 12/24 Spline
- Flange: SAE "CC" Mount
- Ports: 1 5/16 - 12 SAE
- Case Drain: 7/16-20 SAE
- Corrosion-resistant Black Paint
Technical Specifications for BMK6-800-CC-FE-SF5:
- Displacement: 48.96 in³/rev (802.4 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 186 rpm (cont) / 280 rpm (int)
- Max Torque: 13984 in•lbf (cont) / 16639 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 2030 psi (cont) / 2248 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 39.62 gpm (cont) / 59.43 gpm (int)
Click here to view the manufacturer's catalog information on the BMK6 Series of motors.
The Rolortorc™ gear set has rollers added to the outer ring which act as roller bearings, reducing friction and wear and increasing mechanical efficiency. This extends the operating life and provides better efficiency at continuous high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° t 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.