LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 3.15 in³/rev - SAE "A" 4-bolt - 1" Woodruff - NPT Ports - BMRS-50-H4-K-P
The BMRS series of motors offers a Rolortorc™ gear set, shaft distribution flow, and a compact, low noise, highly efficient, low-speed high-torque design. The Rolortorc™ gear set also affords a a reliable smooth start up at low pressure.
- Shaft: 1" Woodruff Key
- Flange: SAE "A" 4-Bolt Mount
- Ports: 1/2" NPTF
- Case Drain: 7/16 - 20 SAE
- Corrosion-resistant Black Paint
Technical Specifications for BMRS-50 H4-K-P:
- Displacement: 3.15 in³/rev (51.7 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 960 rpm (cont) / 1150 rpm (int)
- Max Torque: 885 in•lbf (cont) / 1115 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 2030 psi (cont) / 2538 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 13.21 gpm (cont) / 15.85 gpm (int)
Drop-In Replacement for:
- Char-Lynn® 103-
Click here to view the manufacturer's catalog information on the BMRS Series of motors.
The Rolortorc™ gear set has rollers added to the outer ring which act as roller bearings, reducing friction and wear and increasing mechanical efficiency. This extends the operating life and provides better efficiency at continuous high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° t 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.