LSHT Hydraulic Motor - 24.53 in³/rev - 4-bolt Flange - 1" Woodruff - NPT Ports - BMRS-400-P4C1Y9
The ZiHyd BMRS-400-P4C1Y9 motor is equivilient to Dynamic's BMRS-375 H4-K-P motor. It is a compact, low noise, highly efficient, low-speed high-torque design, featuring a Rolortorc™ gear set which affords a a reliable smooth start up at low pressure.
NEW OLD STOCK. UNUSED IN BOX. SOLD AS IS. NO WARRANTY.
- Shaft: 1" Woodruff Key
- Flange: 4-Bolt Square Mount / 1.75" pilot
- Ports: 1/2" NPT
Technical Specifications for BMRS-400-P4C1Y9:
- Displacement: 24.53 in³/rev (401.9 cm³/rev)
- Max Speed: 150 rpm (cont)
- Max Torque: 3363 in•lbf (cont) / 4160 in•lbf (int)
- Max Differential: 1015 psi (cont) / 1305 psi (int)
- Max Flow: 15.85 gpm (cont)
Drop-In Replacement for:
- Dynamic BMRS-375 H4-K-P
The Rolortorc™ gear set has rollers added to the outer ring which act as roller bearings, reducing friction and wear and increasing mechanical efficiency. This extends the operating life and provides better efficiency at continuous high pressures.
For optimal utilization of these motors, the following is recommended:
- Normal oil operating temperature should be 70° t 150°F (20° to 60°C)
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 190°F (90°C)
- Filtration level per ISO Cleanliness Code level 18/3.
- Minimum oil viscosity should be 100 SUS.
- Motors should be operated at less than 30% of rated performance for the first hour of operation.
- Simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is NOT recommended.